We are into the business of manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide variety of Acrylic Mirror Sheets. These are widely used in areas like interior fittings, garden, display, point-of-sale, visual merchandising and various others. Our PS/Acrylic mirror sheets are light in weight in comparison to glass. Our sheets are manufactured with the toughest protective back-coating which protects mirror from scratches.
- Our wide range of such mirror sheets is of the highest commercial quality available and that offers strength more than 17 times greater than glass.
- These acrylic mirrors do not have the rigidity of glass.
- Visual distortion may occur during normal use which is an inherent characteristic of the material.
- Like a magnifying glass it can intensify and concentrate sun rays. Therefore, it should not be positioned in areas of direct sunlight.
- Half the weight of glass, shatter resistant, extensive design, flexible, break-resistance and pressure sensitive backing are some of the characteristic of PS/Acrylic mirror sheets.
Known for :
- Half the weight of glass
- Good finishing
- Shatter resistant
- Extensive design
- Intricate shapes Safer than glass
- Break resistance
- Highly reflective material
- Vacuum metalized in a vacuum chamber
- Protected on the back by a durable scratch resistant coating
- Front surface is protected with either a clear polyethylene film or a paper masking
- Pressure sensitive backing
- Protected with a release liner
- Abrasion resistant front surface for that extra durable requirement
Processed Through :
- Cold formed for curved shapes
- Heated for sharp line bends
- Plastic displays
- Plastic signs
- Plastic letters
- Decorative profiles
- Locker mirrors
- Shower mirrors
- Dental utensils, etc
Other Details :
- Standard Colors – Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Flourscent Green, Pink
- Standard Thickness – 1mm to 3mm
- Standard Size – 4’ x 3’, 6’ x 4’ & 8’ x 4’